Friday, May 04, 2007

Ten Things

Lorraine tagged me, so now I have to come up with ten things you don't know about me. Hmmmm. Okay, here goes.

1. I have a spot of "partial albinism" on me. Have you seen those people that have a lock of white hair on their head? That's partial albinism. I have a nickel-sized spot of it just below my right knee.

2. I was conceived on my parent's honeymoon night. Austin, Texas.

3. I once milked a horse. (It was a necessity, not for fun).

4. I've worn the same cologne for thirty years. Halston Z-14.

5. I've always had a fascination with telephones. I remember the first time I was able to make a direct-dial long distance call and my first overseas call. Loved it! I have a 1938 "Lucy Ricardo" phone on my desk that still works. Love telephones!

6. I broke my collar bone when I was two by falling head first into a trash can.

7. I never wear shorts even though I've got terrific looking legs. (Even with the partial albinism)

8. I hate putting away laundry. So much, that I keep only three colors of socks: White, black and navy ones. When the white ones begin to wear out, for example, I throw them all away and buy new ones. That makes the socks much easier to pair up and put away.

9. When I was eight, I wanted to be just like Will Robinson on Lost in Space. He was so cool and so smart.

10. I've never shoplifted anything. Ever. Not even a piece of candy when I was a kid. Wayyyy to scary.

Okay, now I get to tag someone.

JP and Iwanski.

You're it.

3 Comments:

At 11:58 AM , Blogger Red Seven said...

I shoplifted ONCE. And you're right, totally scary. So scary that I will never, ever, ever do it again. Ever.

 
At 11:35 PM , Blogger Lorraine said...

Aren't you a fascinating lad? The sock thing is genius.

 
At 10:50 PM , Blogger Red Seven said...

Um ... and why no shorts, oh thou with the fantastic-looking legs?

Hello??!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home