Tuesday, January 11, 2011

iPhone

I've always had a "thing" for phones ever since I was a little kid. Now that my carrier, Verizon, will be servicing iPhones, I'm thinking of getting one. However, I'll be making a few changes to mine.

For one thing, I use a Dvorak keyboard instead of Qwerty. And yes, iPhone has an app for that:

Also, I love the retro appeal of rotary-dial phones. There's an app for that too.

Won't it be cool to use an iPhone as a rotary dial phone? Can't you just see me on the subway, dialing away on my phone?

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:35 AM , Blogger Bob said...

I think I'm one of the last people on earth who isn't overcome with cell phone madness.
Oh, I have one.
It makes calls.
It recieves calls.
And I think it has a camera, too.
That's all!

 
At 4:58 PM , Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

Yes, Dooder, I can just picture you on the subway, dialing away on your rotary-dial iPhone! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home