Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I'm a Jock

Today, during my lunch hour, I did something I've never done before and never thought I'd ever do.

I played basketball.

Yes . . . "hoops" I believe it's called.

Are you surprised?

Well, okay, I didn't actually play basketball, but I played with a basketball while at the gym.

Well, okay, actually, I shot one basket because no one was on the court at the gym and the floor was very shiny.

It's no wonder I got chosen last every day during phys ed while in school.

********************

Epilogue: I made the basket.

I got game.

2 Comments:

At 2:14 PM , Blogger Bob said...

So, next you'll be trying out for a, uh, um, team.....is it?

 
At 9:26 AM , Blogger Mom said...

I'm so proud of you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home