Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Calm Down!

Every day, I pass by a CVS Pharmacy going to and from work. And twice a day, I notice their advertisement in the window depicting a woman rapt in ecstasy over how wonderful and fantastic CVS Pharmacy is.


It’s as if she’s saying,
Yesss!! CVS Pharmacy is so incredible, I can’t STAND it!!”

I see this advertisement every day, twice a day, and it bugs me.

When I see it, I think to myself, “Calm down, lady. It’s just CVS Pharmacy.”

Sheesh!

If she’s this ecstatic over a CVS, I’d hate to see what would happen if she ever went to a Walgreen’s.

She’d probably explode.


Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 3:00 PM , Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

That's how ecstatic I get over Walgreen's. :) :)

 
At 5:23 AM , Blogger William V. Madison said...

The “something extra” is the model’s breasts, I presume, since she is so ecstatically offering them to our appreciative gaze. Altogether, this is really pretty blatantly sexualized advertising, isn’t it?

Maybe CVS offers happy endings, too.

 
At 9:02 PM , Blogger Iwanski said...

In the same windows, they have a photo of a guy crouching and enjoying himself as he drinks milk from a carton!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home