Thursday, March 04, 2010

My Spirituality

I’ve been going through a sort of spiritual “thing” recently. I thought I was over all that, but no. I’ve gone to Mass and vespers every day this week. Guinness and Ripley, take note.

So, I thought, “I’ll look into going on a spiritual retreat. God will absolutely flip over seeing me there. I like surprises.”

The online brochure said the following:

“We encourage men to make full use of the Weekend by asking questions, visiting our chapels for prayer and meditation, and utilizing the recreational facilities (gymnasium, pool, racquetball courts, weight room, lake, wooded paths) and by listening more closely to the voice of God speaking to their hearts.”

Gymnasium? Pool? Racquetball courts? Weight room?
Lake?
WOODED PATHS?

How utterly revolting.

I ain’t goin’ there.

The 'lake' and the 'wooded paths' did me in.

1 Comments:

At 3:52 PM , Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

Dude, you just crack me UP! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home