Thursday, December 03, 2009

What's That Called?

I really have problems remembering names of things.

I can remember numbers like crazy; with almost a savant-like ability.
The loan number to my 1979 Ford Fiesta?

33-1108-443-2

But names? nouns?
Forget it.

Case in point.

I was on the phone last night with a friend of mine and we were talking about new TV programs that we liked. (Modern Family is, by far, my favorite by the way.)

My Tivo was recording something and I said, “Oh, I keep forgetting to tell Tivo to stop recording Leopard Girl. That show really bugs me.”

“Leopard Girl?” said my friend.

“Yeah, that new show with Courtney Cox. I really don’t like it.”

(laughter) "It’s called Cougar Town!” she said.

“Oh. . . .Well, at least I got the cat-part right.”

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 4:18 PM , Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

LOL! Leopard Girl! :) :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home