Tuesday, December 01, 2009

On the Road Again

I'm on yet another business trip. This time, it's a long drive to St. Louis which is all the way on the opposite side of Illinois from Chicago -- basically where the earf ends.

As I've mentioned before, I've been collecting all the little hotel soapies and shampoos as I go. My intention is to donate them all to a shelter for abused women when I'm done with these business trips. Isn't that a great idea? My last trip is next week, down to Marion, Illinois which is all the way at the bottom tip of the state -- even farther off the earf.
Anyway, here is my little collection thus far.
There are going to be a lot of squeaky-clean abused women when I'm through.

3 Comments:

At 3:53 PM , Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

What's up with the word "earf" that you've been using lately. I thought you were all into proper grammar and stuff. :)

 
At 3:53 PM , Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

Yeah, my question should have a question mark on it. Shut up.

:)

 
At 12:40 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you should donate them NOW and not wait. They can use them now. Thank you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home