Thursday, December 24, 2009

Eating Healthy

I've really been trying to eat healthy lately. It's not like I dislike fruits and vegetables -- I really enjoy them. I've been known to make a whole meal out of Brussels sprouts. I've recently discovered that you can dump barley, lentils, frozen veggies and broth all into a rice cooker, watch two reruns of The Office, and it'll turn it all into a tasty pilaf.

I prefer to snack on nuts, apples, and dates rather than cookies or potato chips.

But I have to admit, this looks good.

Really good.

Deep-fried pizza.


1 Comments:

At 5:41 PM , Blogger Desiree said...

Hi, just 'lurking around' your blog. I am a married woman, and I don't decorate for Christmas, and I also get a high out of getting rid of stuff. Sometimes I think it would be a fun challenge to see how little a person could live with. Must be a personality thing. Plus, I find that when there are less things around me the clearer I think. I don't even put up a tree. But as a Christian, I believe that it's not about the manger, or the presents, or the wisemen, it's about the Cross.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home