Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Food

I’m at a loss for something witty and reflective to write about. I haven’t been to see the Julia Child movie yet and that amazes me. (I’ve been out of town with work-related duties).

So, I’ll talk about food anyway. It’s always a good fall-back subject.

Some of my favorite things, not necessarily in any order:

Watermelon
Egg noodles
Toast
Parsnips
Brussels sprouts
Stilton cheese
Onion rings
Baby lamb chops
Capellini with marinara sauce
Ketchup
Oysters
Anchovy pizza
Collard greens
Mangoes

Some things I don’t like:

Chinese dumplings
Tortellini
Radishes
Raw garlic
Raw onions
Lima beans
Ham
Roast beef
Blueberries
Scotch, Bourbon, Brandy
Organ meats
Quinoa
Chocolate ice cream

5 Comments:

At 9:39 PM , Anonymous seachange said...

I'm growing brussels sprouts in my garden this year. Given the weather on the east coast, this summer they might be ready for you to eat in November!

 
At 9:44 PM , Blogger Barb said...

Parsnips? Really?

 
At 12:03 AM , Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

I'm with you on the watermelon and mangoes...YUMMY! :)

But I just can't fathom that you don't like blueberries or chocolate ice cream...what is WRONG with you?? *grin*

 
At 12:05 AM , Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

And not even honey ham?--I love honey ham.

And I also LOVES me some red or green onions on a salad. Of course, I love most things on a salad. :)

 
At 12:23 AM , Blogger MaryRuth said...

organ meats I agree....but not ham or roast beef? It is really interesting to see what people don't like.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home