Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Morning Scene - The Chicago Theatre


Here is the Chicago Theatre on the corner of State and Lake in the heart of downtown. It doesn’t show movies, but rather, performances.

I notice that it has a tendency to feature performers who you might have thought are no longer around. For example, Bow Wow Wow performed there recently. Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons will be performing in April.

I see on the marquis that Celtic Woman is performing next month. Oh my goodness, I’d rather have oral surgery than to sit through a performance Celtic Woman.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 5:09 PM , Blogger Barb said...

On my one and only trip to downtown Chicago I believe I walked right past this theatre. I loved being there.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home