Wednesday, December 17, 2008

You Want Fries With That?

Just when I think I’ve heard it all, here’s the perfect gift for that guy who loves Burger King.

Burger King has announced the sale of “Flame” which is a Whopper-scented body spray. For $3.99, your guy can smell like a Whopper all day.


"Behold, the scent of seduction with flame-broiled meat"


Isn’t that cool?

You can order it here.

I'm just wondering if this will start a new trend in the food service industry. Will places like Taco Bell or Red Lobster come out with their own body sprays?

Hmmm. I can tell you this – As a Chicagoan, I think most guys here would probably prefer a White Castle scent.

I’m just sayin’

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 3:18 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

and don't forget Olive Garden

 
At 5:33 PM , Blogger QuotidianEditorialist said...

The only Whopper this girl wants to see does not come in a bottle.

 
At 10:21 PM , Blogger MaryRuth said...

My co-worker showed me this ad the day after I had an out-of-body experience after eating a Whopper. Yukko.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home