Friday, December 12, 2008

Ten Things

Ten things I've never done:

1. Watched Casablanca

2. Watched Gone With the Wind

3. Watched Star Wars

4. Eaten a Rice Krispie Treat

5. Been to California

6. Watched an entire football game

7. Played tennis

8. Been to a temple or synagogue

9. Grown a beard or mustache

10. Been summoned for jury duty

Ten things I’ve done only once and will never do again:

1. Shot a firearm

2. Eaten liver

3. Tried water skiing

4. Called a police officer a bitch

5. Traveled to Mississippi

6. Gone nude at a nude beach

7. Jumped off a high diving board

8. Driven a car over 100 mph

9. Eaten chicken enchiladas

10. Watched It's a Wonderful Life

5 Comments:

At 6:25 PM , Blogger QuotidianEditorialist said...

Me too on the liver! Bleah :P

You called a police officer "bitch". OMG I would have paid to see that one! You go Buck!

I have done all of your "never done" list except 9 & 10. Aren't you relieved?

You have to see Casablanca! It is awesome. Just saying.

 
At 7:38 PM , Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

You've NEVER had a Rice Krispie Treat??--that's it, I'm going to make some for you! *grin*

And what's wrong with chicken enchaladas????

And I can't BELIEVE you called a police officer a bitch! :)

 
At 8:21 PM , Blogger Chris Larimer said...

I hate to break it to you, but if the US ever experiences a massive outbreak of zombies, you may have to renege on the first two in your second list.

(Think about it.)

 
At 8:49 AM , Blogger Barb said...

I know I'll get crap for this but I HATED "Gone with the Wind." That would definitely be on my "things I've done once and will never do again" list. Great post though, I may have to copy you!

 
At 11:52 AM , Blogger MaryRuth said...

so if you called an officer a bitch, does that mean going to jail is number 11 on your list of things done once?
Go for the Rice Krispie Treat..they are delicious. Just make sure MHP uses real butter.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home