Friday, August 29, 2008

"No! Small Fish!"

A group eight of us went to the wonderful, incredible Lao Sze Chuan last night for an impromptu feast. Their menu is huge. Here is their delivery menu. Click here. The regular one is even bigger.

We have our favorites that we order every time like mayonnaise shrimp and pea pods with garlic. But since the menu is so vast and varied, I like to try something new ever so often.

Last night, the new item was “Small Fish with Dry Chili”. The “small fish” are actually smelts but they insist on calling them “small fish.”

Me: “OOOooo. Smelts.”

Server: “No! Small fish!”

Me: “I love smelts.”

Server: “No! Small fish!”

It had two peppers beside it on the menu which is the hottest they offer.

My tummy is rumbling this morning.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 1:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, man, that looks good. I need to find another reason for the company to send me to Chicago!

 
At 7:56 PM , Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

Dude, that looks yummy! I'm ready for Lao again soon. :)

 
At 5:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like an OVER ABUNDANCE of hot peppers. Only 2 stars? Looks more like 8 to me. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home