Thursday, August 21, 2008

Body Parts -- Your Lunula

How's your lunula?

I was on the phone last night with dear Speck and we were talking about uvulas and lunulas. It's what friends do.

For those of you who are curious as to what your lunula is, it's that little crescent shaped white part at the base of your fingernail. It's probably most apparent on your thumb.

If your lunula is red, that means you have congestive heart failure. Just so you know.

You're all looking at your lunulas right now, aren't you?

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 10:06 PM , Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

I so totally looked at my lunulas! *hee hee*

 
At 11:26 AM , Blogger Kimberly Ann said...

Wow, I need a mani.

 
At 12:13 PM , Blogger Speck said...

Humm...Ten fingii but only six lunulii...didn't notice that last night. But all of 'em are white.

You didn't tell me about the congestive heart failure thing. Damn, now I have something else to obsess over.

 
At 1:10 PM , Blogger Lorraine said...

I look at them all the time. My heart is fine.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home