Monday, April 09, 2007

Imus no longer in the morning.

I don't give a rat's behind about what Imus said regarding the basketball players. I'm just glad he's GONE from MSNBC in the morning. Well, at least temporarily

You see, I have a habit of sleeping to either CNN or MSNBC all night long. Usually, I'm up for Keith Olberman at 11 pm and will change it over to CNN at midnight and nod off.

Many times, though, I'll fall asleep to MSNBC and wake up to Imus in the morning.

Oh my god what an inane bunch of drivelly banter! It's just typical "guy talk" about nothing! I hate that typical guy talk; you know, where guys have nothing really to say and they just banter back and forth, never really saying anything:

"Yeah, they really pulled that one off."

"Uh-huh. You can say that again."

"You got that right, buddy."

"I know what you mean. . . ."

Sometimes I'll wake up to it and it really grates on my nerves. How can MSNBC allow this on the air? And who ever found it interesting??

Regarding what he said and the uproar over it, my goodness Al Sharpton, have we become that fragile?? I think the two weeks suspension was appropriate. However, I think his show should be cancelled because it consists of inane banter.

Good riddance!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:48 AM , Blogger Helen the Felon said...

At this point, I don't think it's about fragility. For once, I actually agree with Al Sharpton. Imus is a bigot and a mysoginist, which he has every right to be in his private life. But if he stays on the air, the companies that sponsor his show are basically saying that they advocate his bigotry, and that is enough to make me find out who all of them are and boycott them. Imus is an idiot and a pig, and I can't believe that anyone listens to him in the first place. Enough is enough.

 
At 7:11 PM , Blogger Iwanski said...

I have a bit of a different take.
To read my opinion, however, you would have to visit my page.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home