Friday, June 30, 2006

Back From Texas

I've just returned from spending eleven days visiting friends and family in Texas.

I'll post more later about it when I feel better.

Let's just say that there are LOTS of bugs in Texas and one of them must of got me. The left side of my face is pink, swollen and hurts like hell all the way from my forehead to my neck. I also have lots of mosquito bites on me (my family lives wayyyy in the southern part of Texas where mosquitoes thrive). There are also these huge hornets that burrow holes in the ground that my dad was trying to eradicate.

I'll write more later when this Elephant Man syndrome subsides.

3 Comments:

At 10:27 PM , Blogger Lorraine said...

Oh, poor baby. Hope you deswell soon. I missed you...glad you're back!

 
At 12:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, get better soon, dooder!! :)

Love,

Poodle :)

 
At 6:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay, you're back!

Are you sure it was Texas? With all those bugs it's kind of sounding like that island in the King Kong movie.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home