Friday, February 10, 2006

Designer Toilet Paper Featured at Olympic Village


Athletes competing at 20th Winter Olympic Games were surprised to find designer toilet paper featured in their bathrooms throughout the Olympic Village in Turin (Torino) yesterday.

"We wanted to ensure that Turin's most identifying feature was evident throughout the Village," said Turin's mayor, Sergio Chiamparino. "After all, when the world thinks of Turin, what immediately comes to mind?"

The one-of-a-kind toilet paper has been a big hit with the athletes. "Every time I blow my nose or use the toilet, I'm reminded that I finally made it to Turin!" claims champion ice skater, Michelle Kwan. "I'm just so excited to be here!"

2 Comments:

At 7:26 PM , Blogger Iwanski said...

This is insulting. I am going to burn things now.

 
At 6:44 AM , Blogger BwcaBrownie said...

Yeah, iwanski - I was gonna say that too. Highly offensive and shocking and I have to burn a bus.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home