Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Behind the Cheddar Curtain

Yes, I am writing to you from behind the Cheddar Curtain. That's right. I'm in Wisconsin.

I'm up here at a resort northwest of Milwaukee and will be giving a seminar on work related stuff. For those of you who don't know where Milwaukee is, it's southeast of Fond Du Lac.

When I drove up here, there was no big road sign saying "Welcome to Wisconsin" or "Wisconsin: Gateway to Minnesota!" or anything. The only indication was a giant cheese castle on the left side of the interstate. On the right side was a huge Cheese Emporium. (I'm not kidding!)

There is still lots of snow on the ground up here.

I didn't see one single dairy cow anywhere. What do they do with all the cows in the winter time? Do dairy cowboys herd them all south to Illinois for the winter?

I just finished my room service meal which consisted of a Wisconsin cheese burger served on a Sheboygan roll. I'm going to have to investigate this "Sheboygan roll" thing. What makes a roll Sheboygan-esque?

These are things I want to get to the bottom of while in Wisconsin.

3 Comments:

At 11:00 PM , Blogger Bob said...

I'm getting a picture in my head of a milkfed dairy cowboy and it's hot!

 
At 5:58 PM , Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

Dude, didn't you see the "Welcome to Wisconsin" sign right over the board? I'm pretty sure there is one. :)

 
At 5:58 PM , Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

*border, that is. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home