Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Running Like Sheep

Lately, I've taken up jogging again on the indoor track at my health club, also known as the Chamber of Distress and Torture.

I've got quite a strange variety of songs to listen to on my little iPod Shuffle, but hey, whatever motivates me, I'll take it. (There's "Bad Romance" from Lady Gaga, Prokofiev's 2nd Piano Concerto, a few tracks from The Killers, and some choral selections by assorted Renaissance composers.)

But one of my favorite pieces to jog to is "All We Like Sheep" from Handel's Messiah. Upon hearing this, one cannot but help to trot along -- like sheep.
I highly recommend it.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:53 AM , Blogger Mom said...

You do have an interesting variety of musical tastes.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home