Thursday, July 22, 2010

Disaster Scene in Chicago


No, there was no real disaster in Chicago.

All of this is part of a movie set that's being filmed in downtown Chicago. For two days, Wacker Drive was closed and strewn with this rubble. Every thirty minutes or so, I'd hear the most horrible-sounding crashing noises echoing across downtown.

Oh, and all this rubble? Completely made of styrofoam.

For the past two days, downtown traffic was a disaster.

(I have no idea what movie was being filmed.)

2 Comments:

At 12:45 PM , Blogger Mom said...

I have been lurking around your blog for a long time now. You always male me smile. I thought I'd say hello and thanks.

 
At 3:01 PM , Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

It's the Transformers 3 movie...hardly worth knowing about, anyway. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home