Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Morning Scene - Dinosaur Encounter

This morning, I was walking to work and, as usual, pretty oblivious to my surroundings. Then, all of a sudden . . . holy crap! . . . . a dinosaur raised up! -- right in front of me, maybe four or five feet away. It really startled me! It was a person in a very lifelike tyrannosaurus rex costume, probably advertising the Field Museum of Natural History.


I shouldn’t have been frightened of a T-Rex. Scientists have determined that they were scavengers, not predators – much to the dismay of 9-year-old boys everywhere.

I had my camera and U-Tubed it for you. Pretty lifelike, huh?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:24 PM , Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

Dooder, I can imagine you were sooo in your own little world, and all of the sudden BAM! Mr. Dinosaur shocked the hell out of you. LOL! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home