Saturday, October 03, 2009

My Most Favorite Sandwich Ever

My friend, Jack, gave me some lovely tomatoes from his garden the other day. I'm sure you'll agree that there's nothing quite as good as a garden-ripe, homemade tomato. Having these tomatoes on hand, I've been eating My Most Favorite Sandwich Ever.

Here's how you do it.

Spread some really good mayonnaise on white sandwich bread.
Do not neglect the corners.
Add thick slices of the tomatoes along with slices of extra-sharp white cheddar cheese.


Assemble the sandwich and nuke it just long enough to take the chill off, but not so that the cheese melts.

And, there you have it.
My Most Favorite Sandwich Ever.

1 Comments:

At 2:38 PM , Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

It still can't be as good as a TBM (Tomato, Basil, and Mozzarella)! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home