Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Portia Gets a Treat

I’ve been doggy-sitting for Portia the past few days. Each night around 8 pm, she gets a treat which is just about the high point in her day.

Well, aside from sniffing dog urine outside. I call it “reading her p-mail.”

Anyway, part of the evening-treat-routine entails the following. I say, “Are you a good dog?” and she starts bounding up and down.

Then I say, “What do good dogs get?” and the bounding becomes more energetic.

It culminates in “Do good dogs get TREATS?” She just about loses it then.

She really can understand the phrase, “Are you a good dog?” because I disguise it among other dialog just to make sure.

Check out this cute little video from last night.

Oh, and her treat is comprised of a sweet potato. She loves them.

Check it out. Click here.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:38 PM , Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

She is just soooo cute!! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home