Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Morning Scene - South View

Here's the view from my balcony, looking south, into downtown.

It's not the impressive, expansive view from 500 feet up and 40 miles to the west, which is nice.

But I often just need to know that there's, indeed, a huge canyon of of architecture near me; a conglomerate of noisy stimulation and also, a security blanket of humanity up close, nearby, and obtrusive at all times.

That's what I really like about living in a city.

Here's my early-morning view to the south that exemplifies it.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:43 PM , Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

Hey, that's Miss Healthypants' building there! *smiles*

 
At 10:44 PM , Blogger Lorraine said...

I like that view.

So where's the recap of the Grant Park extravaganza?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home