Thursday, October 02, 2008

I'm Leavin' on a Jet Plane. . .

. . . tomorrow afternoon.

Tomorrow (Friday) I’ll be in misty, moisty Seattle visiting Lorraine and her lovely family and friends.

(Does a happy dance)

This means that I have a million things to do tonight which I’ve put off until now.

By a “million” I mean “five”.

1. Get a haircut so that I don’t arrive looking slovenly. Airplane-hair is bad enough in itself.

2. Do laundry so that I have clean underpants. Those high-falutin’ Seattle folks probably wear clean underpants.

3. Get my prescription refilled so I don’t, . . . well, . . . die on them.

4. Pack my just-laundered underpants.

5. Most importantly, download new music for my iPod. It’s a four-hour flight and I need all the distraction I can get.

5 Comments:

At 6:57 PM , Blogger Kimberly Ann said...

Have a great trip and enjoy your time here. The rain is beginning in honor of your visit. :-)

 
At 8:57 AM , Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

Have a safe, fun trip, Dooder! Hope you have fun with Rainey and her family & friends! :)

 
At 9:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have extra underpants...ready for when you take a trip..buddy....

 
At 2:35 AM , Blogger Speck said...

Who needs underpants? Let it all hang out.

 
At 6:24 PM , Blogger Barb said...

Sounds like me.. I never manage to pack (or do laundry) until the last minute. It's a miracle I don't forget half of what I need.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home