Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Roof Pics

Now that winter weather in Chicago has finally abated, the rooftop to my apartment building has been opened up for the season. It's 61 stories up.

Here are some pretty pics.

Looking East over the Chicago River toward Navy Pier and Lake Michigan.


The top of the Trump Tower is now peeking over the big building next to me.
It will be 94 stories tall.


Here's the building I work in. It's 80 stories tall.
(My windowless office is in the middle of the building on the 22nd floor.)

Looking Northeast. That's the John Hancock building. It's 100 stories tall.




The building with the blue condo sign on it is where Iwanski and Miss Healthypants live.
They have a lovely apartment but my building's taller than theirs. And that makes me better than them.

2 Comments:

At 12:35 PM , Blogger Lorraine said...

Love it, love it, love it!

 
At 7:34 PM , Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

You only THINK you're better than us. *hee hee*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home