Tuesday, January 02, 2007

This is for Lorraine

I'm still so excited that I finally figured out how to record my piano playing, transfer it to an MP3 and post it on line.

So I was emailing dear Lorraine and asked her if there was anything she'd like to hear me play. She requested Beethoven's Für Elise, so here you go.

I don't know if I got all the notes correctly because I was playing from memory from waayyy back when. There are a couple of bobbles in my playing, but that just makes it authentic.

I'm just having a ball with my new toy . . . .

1 Comments:

At 10:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just sent you a mushy email about how much I enjoyed the mp3 you sent me and now you mean to tell me you were working from memory? Holy cow. Now I really am impressed. (Also explains why I though there was a note missing in the second bit. I kid).

Thanks a lot, Buck. That song is even prettier when you play it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home