Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Dog Carrier

I snapped this photo on the way to work this morning. 


I see this more and more in downtown Chicago: Pedestrians carrying small dogs in rolling suitcases. I'm sure some pet product company makes rolling dog carriers, but this is probably a less expensive and more convenient option. As long as the pooch is comfy and happy, I'm tempted to say go for it.

However -- the dog is not on a leash. Little Fido or Fifi could become excited and run out into traffic. The suitcase thing is probably not in the best interest of doggy safety. 

1 Comments:

At 10:23 AM , Blogger Bob said...

I see it as laziness.
It's much easier on the owner to stuff Fluffy into a bag than actually leash the dog, walk the dog--and the reason city dogs get walked is for exercise--and watch the dog.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home