Friday, February 06, 2009

Balut for Dinner Tonight

One of my staff members followed through with his promise of providing me with a balut egg. I have it in my refridgerator and plan on cooking it tonight.

For those of you who don't know, a balut egg is a delicacy that's popular in the Philippines in which a fertilized duck egg is boiled and eaten.

The thing is, they allow the little duck fetus to form halfway before cooking it.

You can be sure that I will post photos of it for you. In the meantime, here's one for you:

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

my husband loves Balut. I would never be able to psych myself up to boil it let alone eat it.. i have such a fondness for baby things.. haha. I have found that your blogs are a great source for laughter and all. especially when I'm about to go crazy with a teething baby. haha. so Thanks for the laughs.!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home