Monday, December 22, 2008

Morning Scene - None

I don't have a morning scene today. When I tried to take a photo, the lens kept fogging up because it was friggin seven degrees below zero this morning. (Minus 22 with the wind chill)

I'm doggy-sitting for Portia for a few day and we were out for our morning walk at 5:30 this morning. And see? Even CNN mentioned how cold it was:

But Portia's Labradorian genes just kick in and she just prances around in the cold as if this was Labrador or something.

I don't very much prance when it's minus 22 and I haven't yet had my coffee. Believe me, the minute those dog-doots hit the snow, she's yanked back in the house.

2 Comments:

At 1:13 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yikes, that's cold! I was bitchin this AM when it was 22 above zero here.

 
At 1:32 AM , Blogger Lorraine said...

Oy. And I think it's cold here.

Wanna know the funny bit? My word veri is, and I am not making this up,

"meltin".

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home