Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Tagged

I’ve been tagged several times with the following survey. In it, we’re supposed to answer the following questions by using song titles by a music artist of our choice.

My favorite group of all time is, hands down, "Emerson, Lake & Palmer", so all these questions are answered using titles to their pieces.

Who’s Emerson, Lake & Palmer?

They just happen to be THE best band of all time, hello????

Their heyday was in the early to mid 70s and their genre was considered "Classical Rock". Subsequently, most of their lyrics were of existential angst, doom and gloom. (Perfect for a teenager such as myself).

I'm not like that anymore. I'm middle aged and I don't "do" negative. But it was fun to use their titles.

I think Eric will be the only person who will appreciate this. We're ELP comrades.

Oh, and if you're reading this, you are thus "tagged."

Here goes. . .

Are you a boy or a girl? Lucky Man

Describe yourself: C’est La Vie

Describe your day: Gone Too Soon

Describe where you currently live: So Far to Fall
(I live on the 49th floor)

If you could go anywhere, where would you go? Close to Home

Your favorite color is: Black Moon

What's the weather like? Footprints in the Snow
(It's supposed to snow this weekend -- April 12

If your life was a television show, what would it be called? 3rd Impression

What is life to you? Brain Salad Surgery

What is the best advice you have to give? Change

Describe your ex: Give Me a Reason to Stay

Your current relationship status: Heart on Ice

What's your favorite hobby? Burning Bridges

What do you think of your friends? Nobody Loves You Like I Do

What do your friends think of you? 2nd Impression

What does your current love interest think of you? Daddy
(Sorry, I'm old and couldn't resist that one)

You always travel with: Bonus Track

The best way to end a long day: Closer to Believing

Your occupation is: The Sheriff

When you grow up, you want: Infinite Space

What does your family think of you? The Endless Enigma

You want to be remembered as: A Medley

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 5:46 PM , Blogger Eric said...

Yups I am reading but I do not do Memes or tags. sorry

 
At 1:31 PM , Blogger Lorraine said...

Eric, why do you hate America?

 
At 1:56 PM , Blogger Br. Jonathan said...

Eric: I still don't know what a Meme is.

Lorraine: What's a Meme?

 
At 10:37 PM , Blogger sfoofie said...

I'm glad I tagged you... this was a good one!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home