Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Down on the Ranch

As I said previously, my relatives down on the family ranch in Texas are wonderful people. They are true-blue Texans.

Here are a couple of pics of Aunt Dixie's cooking equipment:

They have a pool and a hot tub. You don't wear spurs in the hot tub.

The sign says so:

As a little kid, my grandmother used to give us oatmeal to feed the goldfish that she kept in this hexagonal fish pond that had a fountain in it. My aunt and uncle still have it going:The horse and I got acquainted:
It's good to have roots:

2 Comments:

At 2:01 PM , Blogger Lorraine said...

Yes, roots are good.

 
At 10:11 PM , Blogger Speck said...

(sigh) I miss Texas. I cherish my Arkansas roots, but my heart belongs to Texas.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home