Monday, September 18, 2006

On the Way to Work

It's a simple ten-block walk from my apartment to work.
Today, I took my camera with me and was pleasantly surprised to learn how many fun things there are on the way. (click on pic for larger view)






This looks awfully boring. I screamed and waved at them from the bridge but they wouldn't wave back.










Donald Trump's new building.
Eighty more floors to go.
He better be a nice neighbor.







The "UFO" Church
(Seventeenth Church of Christ, Scientist)









I'd love to party with a woman named "Filene"










I've got to find out what a "Helluvaburger" is.







Under the EL









Curb your Chihuahua!








At work with my 2-liter "Ultimate Gulp"
Refills are only a dollar.

4 Comments:

At 12:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Trump's building doesn't look much taller than when we were there in may.

Is the Red Fish on your way to work? You should take a picture of that. It's my happy place.

 
At 2:22 AM , Blogger Br. Jonathan said...

The Red Fish is across the street from me. I've never been there. Is it good? The Iwanski's and I are always on the lookout for happy places.

 
At 7:55 AM , Blogger Kyle said...

I'd love to party with a woman named "Filene"

Especially in her basement...

 
At 12:02 AM , Blogger Iwanski said...

I have been to Redfish and I did not like it. I've read a lot of bad reviews too.

Still, I bet they do good oysters and drunkeness.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home