Friday, September 15, 2006

Nineteen Sixty TWO!! Correction


JP at All Things Bitter brought up a good point regarding the date when Marina Towers was completed. I re-checked and I was wrong. I've been screaming "Nineteen Sixty-Two" at the tour boats, (see previous post) when actually, it was completed in 1964. Still, the boat tour guides are way off, telling everyone they were completed in 1967. I'll just have to scream "Nineteen Sixty Four!" at them now.

By the way, if you want a truly good laugh, you gotta read JP's recent post about a visit to the orthodontist. I wish I could write like that. He makes me mad.

Oh, by the way again. I found a floor plan to my little apartment at Marina Towers. One really nice thing that makes it seem bigger is that the wall between the living room and balcony is all glass, from floor to ceiling. The balcony is pretty big too, (175 sq. ft) big enough for George Jetson to fly his space-car onto.

Oh, and here's a really cool pic of the fireworks as seen from the roof deck. (I love the roof deck)

3 Comments:

At 6:36 PM , Blogger Iwanski said...

The roof deck is awesome. You don't rollerblade up there anymore, do you?

That makes me nervous when you do that.

 
At 12:39 PM , Blogger Lorraine said...

Your place is way mass cool no matter when it was built.

 
At 12:51 PM , Blogger Br. Jonathan said...

No, Iwanski, I don't roller blade up there any more since I almost took a nasty fall one night. I realized that I'd be up there by myself all night long. Not good.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home