Friday, September 28, 2012

Goodie Mob



I’ve noticed this ad posted at many bus and train stations around Chicago lately. Apparently, “Goodie Mob” is one of those popular rap groups you hear about these days. 


What I can’t understand is why they look so angry. 

I mean, just look at the guy on the left.


He is practically snarling at the photographer! He’s about to leap up and beat the crap out of the poor guy. 

What is it about rap groups that makes them think they must strike an infuriated expression all the time? Are they that displeased with everything around them? 

I really think these guys need to pick their battles. 

What if this guy’s promoter cheated him out of, let's say, a million dollars?

Rap Guy: “Dude! I’m f*cking angry with you!!!”

Promoter: “Yeah, but you were furious over having your picture taken.”

These guys need to chill. If anything, they would certainly do well to follow the example of The Faith Tones when posing for photos. 


Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:33 PM , Blogger Barb said...

My man Ceelo doesn't look angry! Love him!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home