Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Blogging About Blagojevich Some More

When I heard about our governor's incredibly smarmy dealings, my first thought was, "There goes our chances of hosting the Olympics."

You see, Chicago is one of four cities selected to host the 2016 Olympic Games. The other cities are Tokyo, Madrid, and Rio de Janeiro.

However, his actions don't appear to be having any negative impact on our bid as mentioned in this article. But you never know.

Oh, and I have a vested interest in Chicago hosting the Games. You see, if the Olympics are held here, I am SO going to rent out my downtown apartment and make a bucket of money.

I plan on renting it out for, like, $1,000 per day.

Or to the highest bidder.

You know.


Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 10:18 PM , Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

I'll help you get your apartment ready for that if I can share in the proceeds. *grin*

 
At 10:21 AM , Blogger Lorraine said...

If you rented your fabulous place for $1000/day you'd probably be doing some tourist a favor. I'm quite sure you could get more for it than that. I'd definitely go the "highest bidder" route. Plus you have nice hair.

The difference between you subletting your apartment and Blagojevich is a) what you're doing is legal and 2) you don't have nearly as foul a mouth.

 
At 2:46 PM , Blogger Br. Jonathan said...

Lorraine: You're too kind. Can I come stay with you during the Olympics? You can get in on the proceeds along with MHP.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home