Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Morning Scene - Vincent

There’s this notorious guy in Chicago named Vincent. He lives in my building and has this strange habit of always wearing these brightly colored suits.

He’s sight impaired but doesn’t use a white cane or any other assistive device. In the summer time, he likes to stand on this bridge over the Chicago River and wave to the tourist boats below while also giving a little dance.

He's even been featured on the local news.

I often see him leaving the building around the same time I do, so I thought I’d provide this snapshot of a Vincent sighting for you.

Oh, and he’s wearing a shiny pink shirt under that pea-green suit.

4 Comments:

At 2:51 PM , Blogger Speck said...

Sometimes ya gotta dance like ain't nobody lookin'.

 
At 6:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pink & Green- my favorite colors!

You rock, Spencer!

 
At 8:51 PM , Blogger Citymouse said...

:) thats soo cool

 
At 11:02 PM , Blogger Miss Healthypants said...

Yep, it's cool--except Vincent is just a wee bit creepy! *hee hee*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home