Monday, October 20, 2008

Morning Scene - Aqua


Across the street from my workplace is the construction site for the new building called “Aqua”. This soon-to-be 87 story structure is just about the most unique building I’ve ever seen; certainly in Chicago. Each balcony has a different design, thus giving the whole structure an undulating effect.

It will be a combination of retail stores, offices and condominiums. The architect is Jeanne Gang.

Here’s what it will look like when completed.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 3:19 AM , Blogger Speck said...

This design is TOO COOL! This building will be famous.

 
At 10:23 AM , Blogger Barb said...

Morning Scene is still my favorite of your blogs ~ and this one is no exception. Thanks

 
At 10:34 AM , Blogger Br. Jonathan said...

Speck: I thought you'd appreciate this building!

Barb: That's great to hear, that you enjoy the morning scenes. Thanks for letting me know!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home