Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Food

I’m at a loss for something witty and reflective to write about. I haven’t been to see the Julia Child movie yet and that amazes me. (I’ve been out of town with work-related duties).

So, I’ll talk about food anyway. It’s always a good fall-back subject.

Some of my favorite things, not necessarily in any order:

Watermelon
Egg noodles
Toast
Parsnips
Brussels sprouts
Stilton cheese
Onion rings
Baby lamb chops
Capellini with marinara sauce
Ketchup
Oysters
Anchovy pizza
Collard greens
Mangoes

Some things I don’t like:

Chinese dumplings
Tortellini
Radishes
Raw garlic
Raw onions
Lima beans
Ham
Roast beef
Blueberries
Scotch, Bourbon, Brandy
Organ meats
Quinoa
Chocolate ice cream

5 comments:

  1. seachange9:39 PM

    I'm growing brussels sprouts in my garden this year. Given the weather on the east coast, this summer they might be ready for you to eat in November!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:44 PM

    Parsnips? Really?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on the watermelon and mangoes...YUMMY! :)

    But I just can't fathom that you don't like blueberries or chocolate ice cream...what is WRONG with you?? *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  4. And not even honey ham?--I love honey ham.

    And I also LOVES me some red or green onions on a salad. Of course, I love most things on a salad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. organ meats I agree....but not ham or roast beef? It is really interesting to see what people don't like.

    ReplyDelete